Friday, August 22, 2008

Scrapping through

I was blog-hopping and stumbled upon some scrapbooking blogs. I too love scrapbooking and cardmaking etc but I haven't unleash my creativity for what seems like ages now. Time is a factor. With the baby it's even more difficult. But I guess if I spend less time blogging and facebooking I surely can make some time.
Then there is the cost factor. The material for this hobby can be rather expensive especially here in Msia (as for everything else also!). But before that, you need to know where to get your material and to my humble knowledge, Melaka has no such shops. In KL, well.. there are a few.. here and there. And of course there's always our friendly neighbour Spore. Then it'll be even more expensive! I know though that I could use recycled stuff, that would surely help with the cost.
Of course if I actually get started on this hobby, I would surely need storage to place all my essentials. As it is I have a few boxes already filled with my craft nonsense and at the moment do not have the luxury of space for more! And this is not even hk!

0 comments: