Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Amazing Race Asia 3

I'm eagerly awaiting the third installment of the amazing race asia. Yes, I'm a TARA addict. What more it's taunted as the toughest race ever. The season premieres on 11th Sept and a special episode 'Racers Revealed' will be aired a week earlier.


I am disappointed though with the chosen racers especially from Msia. Why must they choose 'famous' people AGAIN? With people like Ida Nerina and Bernie Chan submitting their entries, how are we normal people to stand a chance? Why must they always choose abnormal people? Why can't they pick our everyday Joes and Jills (or Ahmads and Minahs) who crave just that five minutes of fame? However I still do look forward to it.


That's me with Andrew and Syeon from the first TARA. This was taken during CNY 2007. Apparently Andrew has relatives here in Melaka *_*

0 comments: