Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Birthday Cake

We first heard rave reviews of Awfully Chocolate from Kor and Karen years ago. I even cut an Awfully Choc cake with my 'evil' twin *wink* a few years back (in one of those rare moments where we actually celebrated our birthday together literally). So you can imagine my excitement when I found out last year that they have branches here!

Hubby got me Awfully Chocolate's all chocolate cake for me birthday. Thank you dear! *muacks* Was so tempted for the chocolate rum and cherry but for obvious reasons we didn't get that.

True to its name - rich and chocolatey!

Of course Annabel had a slice too!

Annabel was so excited posing with mommy and the cake...

... and blowing the candle too... while patiently awaits for her slice!

Mommy and Annabel ~16 July 2010~

2 comments:

Mrs Z said...

Hi Pearly. Happy Birthday once again. The birthday cake looks absolutely sinful. Don't tell me the 3 of you managed to finish it by yourselves. :D

pearly said...

Thanks again Su! :) we ALMOST finished it all by ourselves haha. hey the cake's actually from spore - go checkout the website! ;p