Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chicken Varuval

I love chicken varuval. Especially PJ Gasing's Sri Pandi's. So when I stumbled upon this varuval recipe by Babeinthecitykl, I knew I have to try it! I've tried a varuval recipe before but that one didn't involve frying the chicken first and it tasted more like dry curry. No surprise! So I was excited when I finally uncover the missing link.

Our dinner later. Can hardly wait.


And it looks like how a varuval should look like!

Just love it! Thanks Babeinthecitykl!!

3 comments:

Babe_KL said...

wow looks good and glad it turned out well for you. thanks for visiting ;-) and come back for more cos easy and simple are my style :D

Mrs Z said...

Mmm... looks so yummy. Chicken varuval is also a favourite with our family. We should compare notes/recipes. :D

pearly said...

Babeinthecitykl, I will surely come back for more, thanks! :)

Yes Su we definitely must compare notes! you can click on the link (in bold) for this varuval recipe. I followed bulat-bulat hehehe and it turned out rather well. but i think it can be abit more spicy.