Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Line Peel Yeux Crystalescent

So much for my previous eye cream posting. In the end I chose Biotherm (now why didn't I think of it earlier). We were already at Sasa and they having some sort of discount. Plus I was quite happy with what I read - ... instantly illuminate the eye contour, gently renovate it, and visibly reduce under-eye bags, with silica micro-crystals, pearls and caffeine being among the main ingredients.

The Biotherm line peel yeux crystalescent


From HKD315 (~RM134) to HKD252 (~RM107). A twenty percent off. I wonder how much is it back home.

I was expecting a gel-like formulation but it was 'creamy'. No worries, it is rather light and doesn't leave an oily residue. There is a soothing sensation immediately after applying it. Long term benefit is still unknown as I've only been using it for two days.

0 comments: