Thursday, August 5, 2010

Here's to My Blog Readers

When you have a blog, of course you would want others to drop by. Hence the appearance of widgets to monitor your visitors. Lately, my 'live traffic feed' displayed a variety of flags besides the same ol red one (no, I don't do statistical graphs and analysis for my LTF!). I have regular clicks from Spore - probably from Su, Busygran, Kor and Karen. There's one from Havant, Hampshire which I have no idea who. There seems to be a constant visitor from Butterworth, Penang and Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan respectively which again I am not too sure of the identity. Then there are some random ones from HK, probably hubby's colleagues. Well, it's nice to know who reads your blog. If any of you are reading this, feel free to drop me a shoutout ya. Hope you enjoyed ur visit and thanks for dropping by.

p/s: Hmm I wonder what happened to Jackmob. He used to be quite regular on my 'old' blog..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pearly,

This is my shoutout.. :)
Loving the cooking..

Malinee, Penang

pearly said...

Hey thanks Malinee! Glad u like it! :)