Friday, August 6, 2010

Little Conversations

We are able to have conversations with the little darling now. It's cute watching her talk - full of expression and her pelat-ness. Here are some examples that I could think of at the moment. Have a good laugh!

She's also quite mindful with her of her 'please', 'thank you', 'excuse me' and 'you're welcome'. "Koomi Papa, I want to walk!"

Mommy: Did you poopoo?
Bel: No poopoo. Poopoo go away.
Mommy: Go away where?
Bel: House.
Mommy: Where's poopoo's house?
Bel: My pampy!
Mommy: Pampy?..
Bel: No... my backside!!


Papa: We go Ocean Park next week ya.
Bel: I so exciting!!


Her mantra before bathing, "I don't want to wash hair". (hmmph.. she knows how to bargain d!)


Bel: I Bel. Mommy is Pearly. Papa is Daddy.
Mommy: Papa's name is Dharma not Daddy.
Bel: No, Papa is not Dharma!! Papa is Daddy.


When giving her bread, I usually tear the bread into smaller pieces. So one day she wanted to help out with the tearing, "I kopek!".


One day while we were out grocery shopping and were passing by the canned fruits aisle, she suddenly exclaimed excitedly while pointing, "Mommy look spongebob sqaurepants house!!" I was so blur that I didn't get it. Papa was quicker (than usual) and replied, "Oh ya pineapple!", much to my amusement!


We were snapping away while waiting for the mtr and she went, "Guys, stop taking photos!! Choo choo train coming d!!"


After I cleaned her teeth, "Mommy wipe for me. No more choc at my teeth. Thanks mommy!"


While I was admiring her recently cut fringe, "Mommy cut my hair. Thank you mommy!"


When in a lovable mood or when we promised her things or when we got her stuffs that she likes, "I like you mommy/papa!!" while hugging us.


She loves playing make believe, "I Spongebob Squarepants, Papa is Sandy, Mommy is Patrick!". Another variation on the chipmunks, "I Alvin, Mommy Britney, Papa Theodore!"

Some cute words: cucumber = cu-cu-bear-bear, everybody = all the birdies

0 comments: