Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

We had sort of an early celebration last friday. Went to ifc mall after dinner. Quite impressed with it. Very spacious and huge. Only managed to cover a small part of the ground floor. No, the celebration wasn't the mall. It was what that comes after that...
The night view from a connecting bridge from the mall.


We then headed to Honeymoon Dessert at the western market for some local desserts!!!
Hubby had the mango and sago dessert.
I was scouring the menu for my all-time fav peanut paste but unfortunately tak ada. So i resorted to the sweet balls in walnut paste.

The texture is thick and creamy and it is not too sweet. The sweet balls had some peanuty filling and it goes very well with the paste. Simply yummy.

I got a cake too on mommy's day. Didn't expect it ^_^

Ordered dinner from Ebeneezer's Kebabs and Pizzeria (delivery). I took the chicken tikka beriani.

It is simply delicious. And one can choose the level of spiciness being mild, moderate or spicy (makes me kempunan Beppu Menkan sobs!). Naturally I took the spicy. C'mon how spicy can it be especially in hk?!.. and later wow, it was really pedas. It has been ages since i reached that level of spiciness. I could almost feel my metabolic rate increased, and had to pause for air. Barulah ada oomph!!

0 comments: