Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And the best mobile communications provider award goes to....

I am so terribly mad at celcom right now. Since I've been here, I have the luxury of my celcom connectivity for only two weeks - one in april and the other in may. Although payment was made way before the due date. All because the record of my payment was not immediately updated in the account statement. And I was given excuses like 'there was no such payment', 'kindly provide proof eg receipt' (although I can very well retrieve my payment record under 'account history'), among other silly reasons.

Hello!!!!!! Why create an online payment system when it is so unreliable and their Customer Correspondence Management personnel (customer service ppl that answer email, probably phone enquiries as well) do not even know their own online system?? They just need to bring their lazy fingers to the keyboard and after a few clicks I am sure they could access my account in particular 'payment history'. And what is this nonsense about receipt when I am paying online?!!!

It takes forever for their record of account statement to be updated. Therefore they should equip their CCM well with knowledge of their job. Yes, not asking them to go the extra mile (cows will bark then). Just do their job!!!

I think I can guess why these ppl are so inefficient (apart from the usual reasons). It is because no one CCM actually follows up with a complain. Let's say I write to CCM A, only to find a reply from CCM B later, and when I reply again, CCM C will answer to that. You get the picture. And one can only imagine how many CCMs I have written to! So all main tolak-tolak, don't want to accept responsibility and no continuity. So what, let the next person take care of your case. I came to this conclusion cause I noticed they all asked the same questions. They couldn't be bothered looking through the previous correspondence.
Being a loyal customer for more than five years, one can only imagine how I feel. I could have just cut off my line for good when I came here. If they do not want my business, why do I still want to linger around? And in case you are wondering, I'm still celcom-less as I am writing this.

2 comments:

pearly said...

My call barring was FINALLY released on the 21st May. It was close to midnite when i checked. All thanks to Kor who actually called up one of the dungus at celcom. Tat wan pun they still insisted on the same repetetive thing!! Tak guna punya online sistem!

Kelpsh said...

What one?.. Spoke to 2 Dungus.. Can't blame them for their laziness ‘cos the management are not even bothered to begin with!

Why have an online payment system that doesn't work or cause so much hassle and nuisance to CUSTOMERS? The onus is on the CUSTOMER to make proof of payment when it is the same thing, readily available and retrievable from the online payment history? Asking for online payment receipt when there is no such thing available on their online system! Oh, print-screen also can ah? (what if I do some editing on the print-screen?)

Celcom truly does not need a customer service team if their team of customer service is not even bothered to do their work.

Celcom might as well scrap all other online mode of payment and just stick to manual over the counter payment if it's such a hassle.

Even waited 4mins on the 2nd call to get through to the general line that can transfer an overseas call to the 1300xxxx CUSTOMER SERVICE line - overseas calls are so cheap nowadays?.. And amongst all the waiting (with the Celcom adverts running in the background) Celcom is actually promoting a “Phone-To-Pay-Your-Bill” service! Can’t even get the mundane online payment service to work and yet, trying to introduce a new payment service!.. Scary from a CUSTOMER’s point of view.

For the lost of use of almost 2 months, monthly subscription charges still apply, no? Well, it’s definitely in the monthly billing! Sounds like cheating customer’s money to me! How is Celcom going to compensate CUSTOMER in this case?

Dah la bodoh bebal, malas pulak tu!?..